Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Haunted Mansion personalized postcard


Here is a neat little Disneyland collectible that I picked up on one of our trips to the park some time around 1999 or 2000. There was a booth/kiosk inside of Star Traders in Tomorrowland that let you take your picture and add it to one of the postcard designs they offered including this Haunted Mansion one. They printed it out on a color printer while you waited. The quality of the image looks less like the regular post cards they sell at the park, and more like something you would print on your own home printer. The postcard is a standard 4 x 5 1/5 inch postcard with the words Post Card on the back and space for a stamp. Being that I am a huge collector of Haunted Mansion memorabilia, I had to buy one. It now sits proudly in my Haunted Mansion display case in my office.

No comments: