Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mr. Yuk Says... Happy St. Patrick's Day


Ok, I am a few days late with this one, but I wanted to share this anyway.
My last day at work before St. Patrick's Day, my coworkers were all going crazy with the St. Patrick's Day nonsense. They were all wearing their green, and hassling all those who were not dressed in green. This may make me a party pooper, but I have never been big on St. Patrick's Day. I don't like the colour green and I don't want to drink some goofy green beer... and I am NOT Irish!
As the morning wore on I was getting tired to all the taunting I was receiving for not wearing green. I quickly headed for my computer and after a few minutes on Google and then in Freehand, I had created my own St. Patrick's button to proudly wear for the day. Although a few of my coworkers were a little put off by my Mr. Yuk sticker, most though it was pretty funny, and a few even asked for their very own.

No comments: