Sunday, July 20, 2008

Little Golden Book Monday #60

After a short absence, I'm back with another LGBM - Little Golden Book Monday. Todays book is Walt Disney's Mickey and Friends Lets Go to the Vet.
This book is from 1997 and one of the last Disney themed titles for a period of time. I'm not sure of the exact dates and titles, but I do know that there was a period of years where Disney and Little Golden Books parted ways. I remember being very disappointed about this as in 2001 when Disney released Atlantis the Lost Empire, one of my favorite Disney animated films, I found out there would be no Atlantis Little Golden Book for my collection. You can check out my fake edition of the Atlantis Little Golden Book here.
Luckily, some time after 2001, Disney and Little Golden Books kissed and made up and have been putting out Disney themed books ever since.

No comments: