Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 12 Little Golden Books of Christmas

I missed Little Golden Book Monday by two days... It's now Christmas Eve, so I thought I would make up for it by posting the 12 Little Golden Books of Christmas.

On the First day of Christmas my true love read to me... Frosty the Snowman from 2001


On the Second day of Christmas my true love read to me... Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer from 1998


On the Third day of Christmas my true love read to me... Ho-Ho-Ho Baby Fozzie! from 1997



On the Fourth day or Christmas my true love read to me... I Can't Wait Until Christmas from 1989


On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love read to me... Noel from 1991


On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love read to me... Jingle Bells from 1998


On the Seventh day or Christmas my true love read to me... Big Bird Meets Santa Claus from 1997


On the Eight day or Christmas my true love read to me... Tom & Jerry's Merry Christmas from 1954


On the Ninth day or Christmas my true love read to me... Mickey's Christmas Carol from 1997


On the Tenth day or Christmas my true love read to me... Frosty from 1969


On the Eleventh day or Christmas my true love read to me... Donald Duck's Christmas Tree from 1993


And on the Twelfth day or Christmas my true love read to me... Santa's Toy Shop originally from 1950

No comments: