Sunday, June 14, 2009

Batman comics score!

Today my son and I went to a comic shop that we do not visit very often. I was looking for the Boom Studios Incredibles comic issue #2 (which seems to be sold out everywhere!) as well as any cheap old Batman comics and any comics for Kaden - he likes Batman, Spiderman and the Teen Titans. There was a sign outside the shop which said "hundreds of comics for 25 cents each!" We had a blast going though the 25 cent and dollar boxes and found a ton of great stuff for Kaden and myself, including a bunch of 70's, 80's & 90's Batman and Detective Comics, which are the two titles that I am currently having fun trying to collect. Check out the photos of my Batman comics score!
Unfortunately we did not find a copy of the Incredibles comic we were searching for (cue disappointment music).

No comments: