Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Golden Book Monday #98

I picked up today's Little Golden Book while I was out shopping earlier today at my local Wal-Mart. I knew that this book (Sponge Bob Squarepants - Mr. Fancypants!) was supposed to have been released a few months ago, but I had not seen it anywhere until today. I actually really like Sponge Bob Squarepants, so this is a great addition to the collection, and I look forward to reading it to my son who also likes Sponge Bob and his pal Patrick. Sponge Bob is one of those cartoons that is enjoyable for kids, but is also a lot of fun for adults as well. Thankfully Kaden prefers the same high brow entertainment that I do, such as Sponge Bob, Batman, Scooby Doo, The Secret Saturdays and Bugs Bunny.
I am still looking for the Veggie Tales Little Joe book that was released back in June, and I am looking forward to Disney's Princess and the Frog that is slated to be released in October of 2009.

No comments: