Monday, August 08, 2011

Little Golden Book Monday #148

Today's Little Golden Book is Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse and Pluto Pup, told by Elizabeth Beecher, pictures by the Walt Disney Studio and adapted by Campbell Grant. Originally from 1953, my copy is the tenth printing from 1972. Here is the synopsis of the book printing inside; Mickey Mouse and his merry Disney gang rollick though another lively adventure, with bright and merry pictures from the Walt Disney Studio.
While I was typing this, I had the book sitting beside my keyboard. The longer I looked at the cover, the more I started to see a face on the old car they were riding in.
Here is my favorite page of the book, which shows Mickey getting breakfast ready for his pal Pluto. Looks like Pluto is getting some canned dog food and Puppo Biskits, that is IF Mickey can fan find Pluto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this the book that has Mickey coming down the stairs talking about making a big dog breakfast?