Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm Premium Cookies

I am a big theme park fan, and Knott's Berry Farm is second only to Disneyland, so any time I find Knott's merchandise, I love adding it to my collection. On a recent visit to Washington State, I found this package of Knott's Premium Cookies, Strawberry Shortbread in a gas station mini market. At just 99 cents, it was a steal.
On the back of the package it says: "In 1920, Walter and Cordelia Knott began selling fresh produce, berries and preserves from a roadside berry stand in Buena Par, California. Their family business earned a place in history in 1932 when Walter Knott cultivated a luscious new fruit, the boysenberry. The farm that started it all has also become a family amusement park that delights millions.
The Knott family is pleased to extend their tradition of quality to include premium shortbread cookies. Richly flavorful, these classic favorites are prepared using popular Knot's Berry Farm fruit fillings."
The cookies were delicious and now the package is going into my display case along with my other Knott's theme park memorabilia.

No comments: